Job opening technical engineer
Almeco, located in the Kortrijk region, has been producing and distributing an extensive range of industrial fans and blowers since 1974. Almeco is also a specialist in water cooling towers. This includes the supply of new cooling towers, as well as revamping, maintenance and also water treatment. Almeco is also your partner for drying and blowing systems based on air knife technology. A team of engineers is ready to offer the customer the most suitable solution.
Since January 2015, Axon group has been the umbrella name for the companies Almeco and PCA. The sister companies provide complementary products and services in the air and water technology market, mainly within Europe.
To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a (m/f): Technical Engineer.
Research & development:
- Improvement of existing machines, mechancial and aerodynamic.
- Design of new concepts.
- Vibration analyse and research and resonance frequencies.
Technical support of sales:
- Mechanical calculations and design.
- Aerodynamic performance.
- Research on technical standards.
Support in production:
- Improvement of existing and design of new production tools.
- Sustain and improve test facilities.
Implement technical rules and regulations.
Right-hand of technical manager and production manager.
- You have a master's degree in electromechanics or are equivalent through experience.
- A VCA-VOL certificate is an asset.
- You have good general technical knowledge.
- You have a knowledge of industrial applications.
- You can strictly follow the procedures and working methods.
- You have a knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
- You will end up in a stable and open family work environment.
- A varied job in which your responsibilities may grow.
- You arrive in a SME with a vision and a healthy growth ambition.
Mail your CV and motivation asap to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can count on a discrete treatment of your application!
Looking forward to your reaction!