If the water to be cooled may not come into contact with the air, the water to be cooled or liquid circuit must be separated from the evaporation circuit. In this case we have a closed cooling tower.
A heat exchanger, with this type of cooling tower a tube heat exchanger, separates the process water to be cooled from the “evaporation water” from the cooling tower. Then the process water to be cooled does not come into contact with the air.
The CFSCT type is a closed counterflow cooling tower with centrifugal fans driven with belt/pulleys outside the wet air flow.
- The CFS cooling tower is manufactured in accordance with the strictest regulations to prevent the development of bacteria (Legionella)
- All components of the cooling tower comply with Best Available Technology (BAT)
- All parts in contact with water are made of stainless steel and/or plastic material
- Each fan is driven by a separate motor
- The basin is plane and inclined (2%) in order to drain it easily and completely
- The heat exchanger system is inclined in the length in order to drain easily the coil
- Precautions for winter operation are foreseen
- Possibility to include sound attenuation dampers
- Easy to install
- Low noise level due to the centrifugal fans
- Small footprint and low height
- Easy maintnance
Options (on request)
- Regulation cabinet
- Water treatment installation