- Maintenance accessibility - all of the airkife system components are housed within the framework, making maintenance and running adjustments easy
- The enclosure can be designed to serve as an acoustic enclosure for the system blower as well as a containment area for any water spray
- Drip trays and guttering are further options
- These systems need not be fixed and can be easily re-sited if required
Pedestals and starter boxes
We can also offer custom built pedestal configurations for systems. If required these can be supplied with electrical starter boxes.
- Adjustable feet / legs on pedestals allow units to be set in the required level position. Blowers can be attached to pedestals using anti vibrationmachinery mounts
- An air inlet aperture forces air to travel over the motor for cooling purposes
- Starter boxes can be supplied to exact order requirements
Flexible hose (Flexflyte Super) & tensioning rings
This is a lightweight, highly flexible hose made from a 2 ply wall of thermoplastic rubber reinforced with axial and helical yarns and supported by a thermoplastic coated spring steel helix. It has good oil and chemical resistance, and excellent weathering and ageing properties. This results in a product ideal for air handling in harsh environments, fume removal and air conveyance.