If you are removing moisture, swarf or static charge from conveyed materials, or looking to evenly distribute coatings onto a product, airknife systems are the total solution.
Powered by a centrifugal blower, an airknife system is a low pressure, high volume air-delivery tool that is designed specifically to blow-off all surface liquid/moisture, clean web materials and thoroughly dry all components and produce.
Their ease of installation and low energy consumption makes them an efficient, cost effective solution providing significant savings over alternative thermal and compressed-air systems.
Comparison to compressed air
Blower-driven air produced by an air knife system will be:
- More cost effective to operate - reducing running and maintenance costs by up to 90%
- Quieter - due to lower pressure operation the expansion ratio and turbulence of the air produced is reduced significantly
- Cleaner - blower-driven air is both dry and oil free, no additional filtration is required
- Safer - compressed air operates at high pressure and always has the potential of being a danger to employee safety
- More efficient – Blower-driven air can reduce energy usage by 50-75% for the most applications