- Centrifugal fans with backwards curved blades
- Wide range of uses: low-, medium- and high-pressure air conditioning and ventilation applications as well as applications in the chemical, glass, ceramic, metallurgic, construction and other industries
- Standard fans for maximum medium operating temperatures of 60 °C (direct drive) or 80 °C (belt or clutch drive)
- Fan casings are welded and painted
- High-performance impellers with backwards curved blades are made of steel sheet metal, continuously welded and dimensioned to ensure a safe and reliable operation
- Standard diameters up to 2000 mm
- 4 types of drives
- Volumes up to 60 m³/s
- Total pressures up to 10.000 Pa
There are several accessories available. Please consult our technical documentation for details.
In addition to an extensive range of standard products, you can also contact us for custom-made solutions:
- Explosion-proof design (ATEX)
- Fans with cooling element for temperatures up to 550 °C
- Smoke extract fans F400 and F600
More about the special configurations.