Open cooling tower type CFR
- The CFR cooling tower is manufactured in accordance with the strictest regulations to prevent the development of bacteria (legionella).
- All components of the cooling tower comply with Best Available Technology (BAT).
- All parts in contact with water to be cooled are made of glass-fibre reinforced polyester and are therefore highly resistant to all corrosive environments. So no rust in your cooling tower.
- All models of this type of cooling tower are supplied in one part, including basin.
- The centrifugal motor-fan set is mounted to the cooling tower through a flexible gasket that counteracts the transmission of vibration so that a low noise level is achieved.
- Each cooling tower has one motor with belt driven fan.
- High-efficiency dual inlet centrifugal fan made of galvanised steel with epoxy coating.
- The cooling tower is mounted on a galvanised steel construction, which makes unloading and installing easy.
- Inspection doors for easy access for inspection and cleaning are provided where necessary.
- Height reduced to a minimum.
- Silent operation in standard design and, if necessary, silencers on the intake and/or outlet side possible.
- Easy to install and connect.
- Little, simple and safe maintenance.
- Long, rust-free service life.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Low energy consumption, low operating costs.
- Silencers on the inlet and/or outlet side for extra silent operation. Casing of the silencers in glass-fibre reinforced polyester.
- Control cabinet with frequency controller.
- Water treatment installation.
- Provisions for winter operation.