Closed cooling tower type AIR-C-PS
A closed cooling tower of the type AIR-C-PS consists of an open cooling tower of the type AIR to which a matching (plate) heat exchanger is connected. The liquid to be cooled therefore remains completely in a closed circuit.
The heat exchanger in stainless steel 316 is selected in function of the application.
Almeco selects the necessary components and can deliver them as separate parts. For example, the plate heat exchanger and pump can be placed inside, protected against freezing temperatures. Almeco can also build the complete installation on a skid and deliver it as plug and play.
- The AIR-C-PS cooling tower is made in accordance with the strictest legionella legislation.
- Both the individual components and the cooling tower as a whole comply with the Best Available Technology (BAT).
- Each fan is driven by a separate motor.
- The entire self-supporting casing and water basin are made of fibreglass-reinforced polyester.
- Easy to install (in part pre-assembly in factory), fast assembly on site
- Low operation cost
- Long, rust-free service life
- Energy efficient motor for fan and pump (IE3)
- Easy access for safe control and maintenance
- Full control with monitoring and management
- Low noise fan and silencer
- Plate heat exchanger in stainless steel 316
- Motor bracket fan and protective grille in stainless steel 304